Our goal is to support local communities through science.If you are witnessing or experiencing an instance of environmental harm to any of your community’s shared resources (land, air, water) and wish to characterize the issue, collect data, or develop an action plan, please get in touch with us. The form below allows us to review the details of the issue you are facing and come up with a strategy to best serve you and your community.
Additional Resources and Contacts
Local, regional, and statewide.
If you have an environmental concern, in addition to contacting us you may want to contact the following entities:
- Your local or county health department
- The state Department of Environmental Conservation
- Your local conservation advisory council
- Local Health Department Contacts
Dutchess County Health Department | 845-486-3404
Ulster County Health Department | 845-340–3010
Columbia County Department of Health | 518-828-3358
Greene County Department of Health | 518-719-3600
Orange County Department of Health | 845-291-2332
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation | 844-332-3267
- Local Conservation Advisory Councils